401k Program for Retailers
The Retail Association of Maine in cooperation with the Atlas Financial Group and Empower Retirement has relaunched a 'Multiple-Employer 401k Plan' as a valuable benefit you can adopt into your organization. We've added 3(16) Administration along with 3(38) Investment Oversight.
With this platform you will be afforded best in class administration, a robust investment line-up, maximum flexibility unique to the needs of your individual organization, and best of all: it's extremely affordable.
Our plan is designed specifically for small to mid-range retail companies. When you become part of the plan, you can:
- Spend less time on the retirement administration of your retirement plan and more time focused on your company's goals.
- Provide a high-quality benefit that can tip the scales in your favor when it comes to recruiting top-level talent and retaining your current staff.
- Enjoy institutional pricing that may not be available as an independent 401k plan sponsor.
- Get expert investment selection and fiduciary protection from a third party that also takes the responsibility for the quality of investments.
- Have the flexibility to design the features of the plan that work best for your company including profit sharing, matching contributions, loans, Roth deferrals, and more!
Connect for next steps! We encourage you to speak directly with our representative, John Heise, to assess your retirement plan solution. Mr. Heise is a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner with over 15 years of experience working with companies of all sizes aiding them with their retirement plan solutions. He possesses a wealth of knowledge and experience in retirement plan design, implementation, and service.
We are extremely excited to bring this opportunity to your organization and are confident you will see great value with your adoption of the Retail Association of Maine 401k Plan. For additional information you can contact John Heise directly at 603-581-7125, call our office 207-623-1149.