Maine Business Education Partnership
NRF Foundation - RISE Up credential program
Which credential is the right fit for you?
RETAIL INDUSTRY FUNDAMENTALS
- Dive into the retail world, its career paths and industry jargon.
- Study retail operations product life cycles and supply chains.
- Know how the cost of goods sold impacts profit.
- Build basic customer service skills.
- Practice job readiness skills.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES
- Discover the value of quality customer service.
- Improve your knowledge of different types of customer’s needs.
- Master effective communication skills.
- Design a sales plan and apply effective upselling strategies.
- Acquire advanced retail skills.
BUSINESS of RETAIL
- See retail as a business and define the profit model.
- Recognize inventory life cycle and inventory control.
- Explore merchandising and marketing.
- Understand Loss Prevention.
- Learn the importance of workplace safety practices
COVID-19 CUSTOMER CONFLICT PREVENTION
In partnership with the Crisis Prevention Institute, this 70 minute course will teach you to:
- Identify the signs of and strategies to prevent conflicts.
- Understand the skills needed to de-escalate conflicts.
- Use techniques to keep customers and employees safe.
*For more information or questions, please contact: email@example.com