The Retail Association of Maine is the leading advocate for successful retail businesses.
Our Four Goals
- The Voice of Retail: Advocating for and protecting the interests of retailers and the industry
- Service to Retailers: Providing an advantage for members through benefits, services and events.
- The Image of Retail: Promoting the positive impact of retail on Maine's economy and community.
- The Future of Retail: Maintaining the resources and leadership essential to advancing retail industry interests.
Our Guiding Principles
- Open communication among Retail Association of Maine leadership and members.
- Economic development and prosperity.
- Trust and high ethical standards.
- A commitment to delivering quality and value to members and a prosperous future for Maine's retailers.